Description of Rebar cold extrusion press machine|extrusion press connecting:
The sleeve extrusion connection method is to insert the required connecting steel bars (which should be ribbed steel bars) into the special steel sleeves, using extrusion The machine compresses the steel sleeve to make it plastically deformed, and the connection of the reinforcing bar is achieved by the mechanical occlusal fastening force of the deformed steel sleeve and the ribbed steel bar. This connection method is generally used for the diameter of 16 ~ 40mm of Class II, III steel (including heat-treated steel), divided inner diameter and outer diameter
Radial Extrusion The method of radial sleeve extrusion connection shall comply with the requirements of Technical Specifications for Ribbed Steel Barrel Squeeze Connection (JGJ108-96). (1) In all cases, performance grades are divided into A grades and B grade grades; ribbed steel bars of different diameters can also be extruded. When the outer diameter and wall thickness of the sleeve are the same, the diameter of the connected steel bars does not differ. Should be greater than 5mm.
(2) Process principle Figure 5-10 shows the device layout. The extruder is hung on the rack of the trolley, the height of the coil spring of the balancer is adjusted to adjust its height, and the weight is balanced so that the operator can basically hold the extruder in a state without weight; the extruder is installed in the trolley The high pressure pump on the pressure source.
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are original equipment manufacturer.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It is according to the model and quantity.
Generally it is 3-5 days if the machines are in stock.
It will be 15-30 days if you want to customize the machines.
3. Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer you the sample machine.
But it's not free. You need to pay for the sample and the cost of freight.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Alibaba Escrow etc.
Payment<=USD 5000, 100% in advance.
Payment>=USD 5000, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment