1. Control module (1 control 2)
2. On-site monitoring computer (Lenovo Zhaoyang E46A370 notebook computer)
3. Data transmission module (main pump and auxiliary pump 200M range, the main pump and on-site monitoring computer 2KM or less)
4.7 inch touch screen (main pump) text display (vice pump)
5. Displacement sensor (precision 0.1mm) Pressure sensor (accuracy 0.1MPa0
6.High-pressure hydraulic control valve (63MPa)
7. The main pump storage U disk (4G)
Technical Parameters of Hydraulic Presssure Station
Max Oil Pressure
Preparation for the procedure:
1. Must understand the construction process and specifications.
2. Check whether the oil pump, jack and pressure gauge meet the technical requirements, whether the jack and pressure gauge have been calibrated and calibrated according to regulations.
3. Check the oil pipe connecting the oil pump and the jack for cracks. If the joint is solid, the bending radius should not be less than 200MM when the high-pressure hose is used.
4. When installing the anchor or jack, the action line of the tension should be consistent with the stress center line of the stress rib, and should not be twisted.
5. The operation of the oil pump should be slowly pressurized, slowly returning the oil card, stable, no impact, and should not be slammed to avoid damage to the oil pressure gauge, oil pump and jack.
6. In the tensioning and pressing operation, the working oil pressure is strictly prohibited to exceed the rated pressure.
7. The loading of the jack should be smooth, uniform and slow. When unloading, the oil return valve should be slowly opened to make the oil pressure drop slowly.
8. When the jack is working, it is strictly forbidden to stand at both ends of the component and protect the dangerous area.
9. In the case of negative pressure of the jack, the oil top and oil lines must not be dismantled, nor the screws of any part should be turned.
10. Check the strength of the push-pull high-strength bolts in good condition, with or without wear and scratches. Both new and old bolts should be sampled. It is forbidden to use non-conforming products.