hydraulic grout pump is suitable for grouting plugging project of high pressure and large displacement.The pump transmits pressure signals by working medium(slurry and hydraulic oil) to form closed-loop automatic control function, therefore the grout pump is simple in structure, can regulate timely and accurately, and has no overpressure problem.The grout pump can adjust its output and working pressure by continuously variable adjustment, and has the function of automatic regulating output according to the pre-seted grouting final pressure.The grout pump can grout simple-liquid, dual-liquid and chemical grout.The grout pump is equipped dual-liquid regulator(patented).The technology originally comes from Japan, and is updated by us.Our grout pumps have new characteristics as follows:
1. New technical hydraulic system with smooth shift and reliable work.
2. Volume and weight are about the half of the original Japanese pump.
3. Equipped with large capacity hydraulic accumulator, no impact in shift.
4. Equipped with large size water cooler, can work continuously for a long time.
5. Operation and maintenance are simple.
6. The grout pump with ISO9001-2008 and CE certificate.
Three product parameters:
Two-liquid ratio (agent: slurry)
grout pump applications:
dual slurry grout pump is a universal high pressure grouting pump, and is used for grouting in soil, earth foundation stabilization, waterproofing, tunnel lining, underwater foundations, bridge decks, deep well casing, slope line grouting, etc.
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are original equipment manufacturer.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It is according to the model and quantity.
Generally it is 3-5 days if the machines are in stock.
It will be 15-30 days if you want to customize the machines.
3. Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer you the sample machine.
But it's not free. You need to pay for the sample and the cost of freight.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Alibaba Escrow etc.
Payment<=USD 5000, 100% in advance.
Payment>=USD 5000, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment