Diesel hydraulic splitter is available without three-phase power.
1. Demolition and partial reconstruction of reinforced concrete foundation/structure
2. Demolition of reinforced concrete floors/walls
3. Demolition of concrete structures in indoor or narrow spaces
4. Mining of quarry blocks
5. Excavation of tunnels, ditches and other rocks
6. Smelting and demolition
7. Various rescues (earthquakes, mine disasters, roads, etc.
Splitter gun technicnical parameter:
|Model ||Piston cylinder stroke||Drill holes diameter||Drill holes depth||Splitting force||Crack width||Split gun length||Block length||Weight|
1. How large a rock splitter is needed?
Answer: The tip of the rock splitter is 46mm in diameter and 350mm in length.
2. How many tons is the splitting force?
Answer: 600 tons of splitting force.
3. What power does the hydraulic oil pump have?
Answer: According to the construction environment, there can be electric power if there is electricity, and diesel power if there is no electricity.
4. How many piston splitters can the hydraulic oil pump be equipped with?
Answer: The hydraulic oil pump can be equipped with a maximum of 6 rock splitters, and the quantity can be customized according to the actual situation.