The piston rock splitter is mainly composed of two parts: high hydraulic pump station and split rod.
The output of the ultrahigh pressure oil pump station acts on the wall of the split body, and the rock is split in the predetermined direction at (1600t).
1. Mining of mine stone: granite, marble, sandstone, limestone, etc.
2. Segmentation of large blocks: The split of blocks up to 1 cubic meter can be realized.)
3. clear large waste rock, dead ends, obstacles, leveling the venue.
②Engineering: municipal infrastructure, extensive use of urban construction.
1. Earth and stone excavation works
2. Tunnel excavation works
3. Smelting and demolition
1. Earthquake, landslides, roads and railways, traffic accidents, emergency rescue, etc.
Contact us for More Rock Splitters Model and Price Information.