Application of Hydraulic rock splitter:
1. Mining of mine stone: granite, marble, sandstone, limestone, etc.
2. Mining of metal ores, non-metallic mines and coal mines.
3, the mining of large pieces of stone: It can achieve the secondary split and fracture of a block of thousands of cubic meters;
4. Segmentation of large blocks: The split of blocks up to 1 cubic meter can be realized.)
5, clear large waste rock, dead ends, obstacles, leveling the venue.
Model ZT260 ZT450
Weight 650kg 1500kg
Drill hole diameter 100mm 125mm
Drill hole depth 1,600mm 2,500mm
Splitting force 22MN(2,250ton) 34MN(3,500ton)
Splitting distance 25mm 30mm
Wedge diameter 95mm to 110 mm 120mm to 160mm
Wedge length(A) 1,150mm 1,850mm
Splitter length(B) 3,000mm 4,300mm
Cylinder length(C) 1,850mm 2,450mm
Hydraulic pressure (min/max) 320/500bar 320/500bar
Split hole spacing 500-700mm 700-1,000mm
Preparation for the procedure:
1. Drilling splitter using a large size hydraulic crawler drill or jumbo drill rig. We recommend drilling in a staggered pattern with 500 - 700 mm of spacing between holes
2. Splitting Insert the wedge into the hole and split the rock. Position the wedge so that it is splitting towards the free face. To maximise the splitter’s productivity, it is very important that the splitter is splitting towards a free face.
3. Secondary breaking Break the already split rock into smaller pieces and remove it with a conventional excavator with a rock breaker. Removing the broken rock will keep the free face close to where the splitter is working. Secondary breaking and splitting can be conducted simultaneously.
4. Mucking Remove the muck using a hydraulic excavator, wheel loader or similar machine.
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are original equipment manufacturer.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It is according to the model and quantity.
Generally it is 3-5 days if the machines are in stock.
It will be 15-30 days if you want to customize the machines.
3. Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer you the sample machine.
But it's not free. You need to pay for the sample and the cost of freight.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Alibaba Escrow etc.
Payment<=USD 5000, 100% in advance.
Payment>=USD 5000, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment