hydraulic rock splitter Appliance :
The hydraulic rock & concrete splitter is the most suitable tool for demolition. It has many advantages:
1) Powerful( Max:1000T ), it can split the stone or concrete easily.
2) High Efficiency, it can split the stone in 5-10 seconds.;
3) Long-life, the wedges stands wear and tear;
4) Easy to operate and maintain;
5) Now it is widely used in mineral mining(cave mining) , civil engineering construction and demolition. It is also an indispensable tool in construction, river dredging, salvation etc.
6) Our main Models of hydraulic pump and cylinder are as follows. If you are interested in, please let us know which type of pump and cylinder you need. We will offer a very competitive price for you.
|Product Name:||darda similarity hydraulic rock splitter used|
|Description:||1. Hydraulic rock splitter is maninly composed of power pump pack and hydraulic cylinder.|
|Mainly applicable to the secondary breaking.|
|2. First drill hole in stone, then insert hydraulic cylinders which is contain wedge and feathers,|
|Start engine to provide hydraulic pressure.|
3. Repeat the process until the whole structure is fractured into smaller sections and ready for
|Advantages:||1. Enormous splitting force up to 500 tons & vibration free|
|2. Dust free and near silent operation & Light weight and Easy handling|
|3. Different sizes of counter wedge and center wedge can use on the same splitter|
|Application:||1. Split all kinds of natural stones, rock, granite, marble mining & quarrying|
|2. Remove redundant reinforced concrete structures, concrete machine beds and plinths etc.|
|3. Underwater demolition & Demolition in a restricted space|
|4. Controlled demolition of pillars, concrete and walls where heavy equipment is impractical|
|Specification about power pump pack of darda similarity hydraulic rock splitter used - hydraulic rock splitter|
|Power Pump Pack|
1. Splitting cylinders means the engine can supply power for 1-10 pcs cylinders.
2. For quotation, please kindly inform us type of power pump pack and quantity of cylinders you need.