Because of economy and powerful drilling capacity, down the hole hammer become an advanced drilling tool for drilling and mining industries. Down-the-hole hammers and drill bits are designed together to work in perfect unison, giving high penetration rates, long service life and low costs.
1. Deliver maximum energy to drilling bit, fast drilling speed and low air consumption due to the special inner structure of HD series DTH hammer designed according to newest rock drilling theory.
2. Smooth performance and long service life of HD series DTH hammer due to high quality alloy steel materials and advanced processing technology adapted.
3. Low problem rate and easy to maintenance due to simple , reliable and easy assemble and disassemble inner structure of hammer.
4. Easy to depart bit from hammer due to multihead thread connecting chuck and cylinder of hammer.
5. Interchangeable with DTH bit and drill pipe
1. Black Oxide - The most economical coating. Black oxide adds corrosion protection, increases tempering and stress relieving of the bit, reduces galling and chip welding, and aids in retaining drilling lubricants. Black oxide is suitable for drilling iron and steel but is not recommended for drilling aluminum, magnesium, or similar materials.
2. Bronze Oxide - Bronze oxide increases tempering and stress relieving of the bit and is generally used alone to visually identify cobalt steel or with black oxide to identify better grades of high speed steel.
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are original equipment manufacturer.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It is according to the model and quantity.
Generally it is 3-5 days if the machines are in stock.
It will be 15-30 days if you want to customize the machines.
3. Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer you the sample machine.
But it's not free. You need to pay for the sample and the cost of freight.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Alibaba Escrow etc.
Payment<=USD 5000, 100% in advance.
Payment>=USD 5000, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment