Air Leg Rock Drill Worked With Air Compressor
Description of Air leg rock drill
Air leg rock drill is a new and efficient drilling machinery. Widely used in mine roadway excavation and a variety of drilling operations rock blasting, metallurgy, coal, railways, transportation, water conservancy construction and national defense stone engineering indispensable important equipment.
Parameter of Air leg rock drill:
|Water pipe diameter||13||mm|
|Drilling head diameter||34-42||mm|
|Drill tail size(hexagonal*length)||22*108||mm|
Operating instruction of Air leg rock drill:
Preparations before starting
Check the drilling equipment Check that all of the drilling equipment is in good working order.Check that the impact surface of the drill steel shank is flat with no signs of wear. Make sure that the air inlet and exhaust ports are free from obstructions. Check that the flushing holes in the drill steel and drill bit are not blocked and that the flushing air/water flows through without obstruction. Ensure that the fittings are tight and leak-proof. WARNING A compressed air hose that comes loose can lash around and cause personal injury or death. Check that the compressed.air conections are not damaged and that they are properly attached
2. Blow out the air hose Every day before using the drill, blow out the air hose to clear it from accumulated dirt and moisture.
3. Check the lubrication oil level h Fill the lubricator with oil if necessary. h Always use a recommended lubricant. Lubricant recommendation Use a mineral-based air tool oil Ambient temperature ºC Viscosity grade (ISO 3448) -30 to 0 ISO VG 32-68 -10 to +20 ISO VG 68-100 +10 to +50 ISO VG 100-150 7
4. Air/water pressure and hose dimensions Air pressure Ensure that the compressor can deliver the required air pressure of 5 bar at the machine. h High pressure (>6.3 bar) causes rough operation and damage. h Low pressure (<4 bar) results in a slow drilling speed. Water pressure Set the water preassure to around 3 bar. Maximum water pressure is 1 bar less than the working pressure. For example if the air pressure is 5 bar, the water pressure must be below 4 bar to prevent water entering the impact mechanism. Air hose dimensions The air hose diameter for model 7655 must be no less than 25 mm and no less than 19 mm for model 7655D. The inner diameter of connection nipples and hoses must be no less than 19 mm. The ideal overall air hose length is less than 15m. Water hose dimensions The water hose inner diameter for model 7655 and 7655D must be no less than ½".
5. Prevent freezing In low ambient temperatures, ice can form in the machine. This can be avoided if the water in the compressed air is removed. This can be done by equipping the air lines with water separators and drainage points for water condensate. If the rock drill ices up, it must not be heated to melt the ice. Let the ice thaw at room temperature. Do not pour methylated spirits or similar substances into the rock drill, as they will interfere with the lubrication and lead to increased wear. Fitting and removing the drill steel Before fitting the drill steel h Check that the drill steel shank is of the correct size and length for the chuck used. The shank must be clean and the drill steel must be in good condition. The suitable quenching hardness of the shank is HRC48-53. A harder end face will cause piston damage and breakage of the end face of the piston. If the shank face is too soft it will be easily deformed by the piston which will result in difficulty in removing the drill steel. The shank end face shall be flat and perpendicular to the axis. Remove sharp edges from the shank's end face. A rough shank surface will cause premature piston failure. Inspect the drill steel: A dull drill steel will slow down the drilling speed and overstrain the drill mechanism. When changing drill steel make sure that the new one is the correct size to follow your previous bore.
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are original equipment manufacturer.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It is according to the model and quantity.
Generally it is 3-5 days if the machines are in stock.
It will be 15-30 days if you want to customize the machines.
3. Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer you the sample machine.
But it's not free. You need to pay for the sample and the cost of freight.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Alibaba Escrow etc.
Payment<=USD 5000, 100% in advance.
Payment>=USD 5000, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment