YT28 air-leg rock drill is a new type of rock drill. It is widely used in quarrying, mining, tunneling, and drilling blast holes in various rock drilling operations. It is an indispensable important machine tool in mining, water conservancy, building materials, energy, transportation, military and geological engineering. YT28 type rock drill is suitable for drilling horizontal, inclined and vertical blastholes on medium-hard or hard (F=8～18) rocks. The blasthole diameter is generally 34～42mm, and the effective and economical drilling depth can reach 5 meters. It can drill horizontal and inclined blast holes when matched with FT160A air leg; it can also be installed on a trolley or support for operation.
The maintenance method of YT28 air-leg rock drill
· Since the machine is filled with anti-rust oil when it leaves the factory and dust is unavoidable in transportation and inventory, the new machine must be disassembled and cleaned before use. After reassembly, it should be operated under low air pressure (0.3Mpa) or half a car for 3 to 5 minutes before use to check whether it is normal.
· When connecting the air and water pipes, blow off the dirt in the pipes to prevent debris from entering the machine to damage the parts.
· Before starting the YT28 air-leg rock drill machine, you must carefully check whether the connections of the threads and snap rings are reliable, and whether the operating handles are flexible; the oiler must be filled with lubricating oil, and the oil valve must be adjusted. During the working process, it is generally necessary to check every hour or fill the oiler with oil. Oil-free operation is strictly prohibited!
· When the machine is started, the trolley should be started first, and the whole car should be gradually driven for rock drilling while the pressure of the air leg gradually increases. It is not allowed to drive the whole car suddenly when the thrust of the air leg is large. It is not allowed to run the whole car without running for a long time to avoid scratches and damage to parts. When pulling out the drill, it is advisable to drive halfway.
At the end of the work, the water pipe should be closed first, and then run for a while to blow off the residual water droplets in the machine to prevent the parts from rusting.
· Frequently used machines should be maintained and maintained regularly. Check and repair at least once a week, remove the stolen goods inside the machine, and pay attention to replacing damaged and failed parts.
· If the used machine needs to be stored for a long time, it should be disassembled, cleaned, oiled and sealed, and placed in a cool and dry place.