1. Impact resistance: The impact strength of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene ranks first among general engineering plastics, five times that of copolymer (ABS), and it can remain unchanged at minus 196 ° C. This is not any other plastic.
2. Abrasion resistance: The overcurrent parts are all made of steel-lined ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE). The wear resistance of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) ranks first in plastics, compared with nylon 66 (PA66). Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is 4 times higher, which is 7-10 times higher than that of carbon steel and stainless steel.
3, no noise: ultra high molecular weight polyethylene impact energy acceptance is the highest value in the plastic estimation, good muffling, and then the maximum limit in the delivery process reduces the noise of liquid activity.
4, good anti-adhesive: ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) anti-adhesive is very good, anti-adhesion can be equivalent to PTFE, so it also shows bulges when maintaining some high viscosity media.
5. Excellent corrosion resistance: The mortar pump can withstand various types of aggressive media (acid, alkali, salt) and organic solvents within the inevitable temperature and concentration limits, and is immersed in 80 organic solvents at 20 ° C and 90 ° C for 30 days. There is no abnormal scene on the surface, and other physical functions have not changed.
6. Low friction coefficient: The internal friction coefficient of the mortar pump is only 0.07-0.11, so it has self-smoothness. Under the condition of smooth water, the dynamic friction coefficient is lower than that of PA66 and polyoxymethylene (POM). When working in a sliding or transitional manner, it is better than the smoothness of steel and brass with smooth oil.
7. Safe and secure, no toxin differentiation: Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) used in mortar pumps is extremely chemically stable, so it is also suitable for use in the food industry.