What are the Characteristics of Ceramic Plungers?
The ceramic plunger adopts the ultra-hard wear resistance of modern engineering ceramic materials, and can be assembled by ceramic metallization bonding, welding, inlay and socket technology. It is an ideal substitute for similar metal pumps and has been widely used in medical equipment, environmental engineering, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
Has the following characteristics:
(1) Ceramic plunger adopts high-performance technical ceramic material, which has high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. Ensure material performance is reliable.
(2) The microporous structure obtained by the unique working method of the ceramic plunger working surface has self-lubricating effect, which changes the mechanism of sliding friction and lubrication of the conventional plunger pump.
(3) The inner cavity surface adopts a fluid structure with no dead angles or grooves. The surface of the inner cavity is matched with the surface of the plunger by an advanced high-precision internal and external cylindrical grinding machine to the mirror surface, and the outer surface is vibrated and polished to facilitate cleaning and disinfection.
(4) The structure of the pump body is finely sealed with the product structure for easy disassembly.
(5) These products have been tested for corrosion resistance and acid and alkali resistance, and their indicators have reached the level of similar foreign products.