The mortar pump is a pump that can adapt to various working conditions, such as conveying acid, alkaline liquid or slurry; various corrosive pulps in the smelting industry; various types of dilute acid in the sulfuric acid industry; various types of sewage in the environmental protection industry, etc. . The pump is both corrosion and wear resistant and has a wide range of applications. The range of mortar pumps used is:
1) Sulfuric acid phosphate industry: transportation of dilute acid, mother liquor, sewage, seawater, fluorosilicic acid containing silica gel, phosphoric acid slurry and other media.
2) Non-ferrous metal smelting industry: It is especially suitable for various acid liquids such as lead, zinc, gold, silver, copper, manganese, cobalt, rare earth, etc., corrosive pulp, slurry (for filter press) electrolyte , medium transportation such as sewage.
3) Chemical and other enterprises: various liquid or slurry positions of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, alkaline and oil. Production of titanium dioxide, iron red powder, various dyes, pigment production, non-metallic mineral processing and other industries.
4) Chlorine alkali Industry: hydrochloric acid, liquid alkali, electrolyte, etc.
5) Water treatment industry: pure water, high-purity water, sewage (leather sewage, electroplating sewage, electronic sewage, papermaking sewage, textile sewage, food sewage, domestic sewage, pharmaceutical industry sewage, etc.).
6) Steel enterprises: sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid posts in pickling systems, sewage with impurities.
7) Wet desulfurization circulating pump: It can be used for alkaline, acidic and corrosive jobs at the same time.
8) Corrosive liquid and coal slurry transportation in coal industry and coal chemical industry; washing coal preparation pump