1, In the construction engineering industry, the machine is used for horizontal and vertical transferring and spraying mortar or cement.
2. In the chemical and paper industry, delivering the raw pulp material and waste materials.
3. In coal-fired power plants , the machine is used to deliver the fine coal mortar.
4. In the mining tunnel construction industry, the machine is used to grout and protect slope
SPECIFICATIONS FOR MOTAR SPRAYING MACHINE
HW-51J MOTAR SPRAYING MACHINE
Horizontal delivery distance
building internal and external wall surface. goods mixed mortar, putty powder, refractory coating and pressure grouting.
1. Before each shift, first press the hand oil pump several times to fill the transmission part.
2. After turning on the power, first start the main motor, check whether the rubber conveying spiral rotation direction is consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow. If it is inconsistent, replace the power phase line. Note that this check is performed each time the power is turned back on.
3. Connect the hose and nozzle. Add 5 liters of clean water to the hopper, start the motor and pump out the water to wet the hopper, pump body and conveying hose. After pumping most of the water out, you can stop it.
4. Add the proportioned mortar (or paint) to the hopper, start the air compressor and the damper, and start spraying.
5. After the work is finished, immediately drain the remaining material in the hopper, and inject enough water into the hopper to thoroughly clean the hopper, and then pump it out to clean the hose and the nozzle until the pump is full of clean water. Only after the cleaning is over. In order to avoid the residual material condensing in the hopper, hose and nozzle, plugging the hose and the nozzle, affecting the service life of the equipment.
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are original equipment manufacturer.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: It is according to the model and quantity.
Generally it is 3-5 days if the machines are in stock.
It will be 15-30 days if you want to customize the machines.
3. Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer you the sample machine.
But it's not free. You need to pay for the sample and the cost of freight.
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, Alibaba Escrow etc.
Payment<=USD 5000, 100% in advance.
Payment>=USD 5000, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment